[Makerspace-keymembers] Boneyard Arts Festival venue

Mike Bohlmann iammikeb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:50:11 EDT 2016

Here's my suggested edits. I'll send this to them later this morning if I
don't hear back anything else:

*Saturday, April 9*

*11am – 1pm: Open Hours*
Visitors can get a tour of the space, learn about our activities, and talk
to other makers about their projects. Pizza will be served while it lasts.

*1pm to 2pm: Py-CU*
Py-CU is Champaign-Urbana’s Python User Group, a bunch of people who get
together to learn, teach, share, and discuss all things related to the
Python programming language.

*2pm to 4pm: BB-217*
When you have a bunch of people with a variety of maker skills and a fandom
for Star Wars, what do you do? You build your own BB-8 clone. Check out the
progress of our project as well as the skills we’ve used to build it. Maybe
you’ll even join us.

*4pm to 6pm: Open Hours*
Visitors can get a tour of the space, learn about our activities, and talk
to other makers about their projects.

*6pm to 8pm: Makerspace Reception*Join us for a reception with light
refreshments featuring member makers of all sorts. We’ll show off some of
our work and stir your creative side to turn you into a maker, too.