[Makerspace-keymembers] Possible future SCA-and-Makerspace brew days, and a quick breakdown of this one?

Dena Strong dena.strong at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:50:57 EDT 2016

Hi, all - I'm looking at the collection of stuff I need to do between now
and August and having a bit of a panic attack.

Would anyone be willing to take the lead on getting the workshop prep ready?

I'm willing to help on the day of, but right now I need to scale back the
number of things I'm considered in charge of, and this is the simplest one
I could hand off.