[Makerspace-keymembers] Membership meeting on Sunday

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:55:02 UTC 2016

I don't think we have an actual number for quorum.

Since a quorum is "In all ordinary societies the by-laws should provide for
a quorum as large as can be depended upon for being present at all meetings
when the weather is not exceptionally bad"  (
http://www.rulesonline.com/rror-11.htm) I suppose our number is around 4-5.

When there have been three of us (usually Gergana, Jeff, and me) we haven't
held a meeting.  I think....someone correct me if I'm wrong.