[Makerspace-keymembers] Membership meeting on Sunday

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:47:48 UTC 2016

Hi all,

No surpsrise, but I won't be able to attend. (I'll be on the east coast).
But I'm still/always down to talk fundraising/outreach etc. (we mentioned
doing that informally on Tuesday or something)

-ezB

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM, Gergana Slavova <
gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our monthly membership meeting is this weekend and I'll be out of town. I
> usually ask Emily to cover but she will also be out of town.
>
> Can anyone else host?  I can send out the agenda so that person will have
> to record minutes.
>
> Alternatively, we can reschedule to next Sunday.
>
> ~Gergana

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org