[Newspoetry] tech rehearsal Wednesday night?

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Fri Oct 8 18:23:06 CDT 1999

Wednesday at 6 is fine with me.  I think Mollie (correct me if i'm wrong,
M) was talking about using Thursday as a rehearsal for the show, not the
tech stuff.

Too bad you can't make it joe to the wednesday tech rehoirsal, cuz since
we're gonna be
putting things on yer server, it would be useful to test that.  but alas,
we can test things using abbie here, and just have things download really
slow (and actually, it shouldn't cause too many problems with bandwith if
we're only having one stream being used as a test...but then again, what
do i know about the price of tea in quebec?)

brian