[Newspoetry] (no subject)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 21:41:09 CDT 1999

Hi everyone,
I saw W just a little while ago and took him to OJC.  The whole mess will fit
into a couple of bags easily carried; I think with Paul's scouting report
things are pretty well scoped out.  We'll need a table to put the recording
gear on, but it's part of the props anyway.  The tripod with videocam is the
most problematic for taking up space, but we should be OK if we remember to
put it out of the way as much as possible.

The idea of holding the mike maybe OK for some, but for a lot of poets, it
will result in a lot of hand and paper noise if we are trying to read our
lines and juggle the mike at the same time.  We should plan on having a least
one mike on a stand.

Also, W wishes to start rehersal Thursday night at 7; Paul will have to catch
up as he can and with everyone straggling through, I'm pretty sure someone
will be there to talk to later.  I only intend to stay long enough to get
everything practiced enough that we won't be stagestruck.
Break a leg,
Mike
PS And no cookie snitching either!