[Newspoetry] party saturday 11/4

bethany r cooper brcooper at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 2 22:15:11 CST 2000

Hi folks,

excuse the hell out of me if any body gets this twice--the first time I
sent it to the list I got a message saying it was being held by the
moderator.

that said,

A party is to be had by us

the occasion of which is newspoetry C.E.O. Joseph Futrelle's birthday
(said Futrelle also being a.k.a Bethany's sexay love man, if only known
as such to myself,) being that it is to commence  in the 8:00
post-meridian,

would not it be a lark to gather around the fire and heft about our
snifters of brandy, flutes of champagne, and 40s of Colt 45 on such a
fine autumn evening?

Spirits and hors d'ouvres will be presented though offers of such items
in  kind will be welcomed.

Though 'tis known to me that Elizabeth Klett will be in a fine
theatrical production on said evening, perchance she may visit us
afterward? And others who wish to see such thespianage may join us after
the show as well?

 one should feel welcome in bringing paramours, mates, rogues, lads,
 lasses, and party comrades.

 au revoir, darlings--

 kisses,

 Bethany

p.s.: we live at 1205 south race in Urbana, and our phone number is
eat-puke (328 7853)