[Newspoetry] nice page.

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 21:20:29 CST 2002

Hi Marco,
You've found the right spot. That your second poem below has an audio
file adds to the multimedia aspect of Newspoetry. I hope we get other
visitors from IMC. I've recruited a couple of Newspoets from posts on
IMC in the past. IMC and Newspoetry are certainly complimentary venues
that share similar political approaches.
Mike Lehman