[Newspoetry] February Newsletter ~ Valentines Day Specials ~ Shakespeare and Poetry

newsletter at faganbooks.com newsletter at faganbooks.com
Thu Jan 31 20:28:41 CST 2002

February 2002 Newsletter
www.faganbooks.com
Shakespeare, Poetry, and Valentine's Day
Vol. 1 – William Shakespeare – Books and Facts
Vol. 2 – Make History for Your Valentine!
Vol. 3 – New Arrivals - You're the First To Know!!
Vol. 4 – Poetry Today - Meet your Poet Laureate

Vol. 5 – Happenings Around Here
Vol. 6 – Quote of the Month!

Volume 1 – William Shakespeare – Some things you never knew.

Very little is known about William Shakespeare, one of the greatest authors in the world. We have gathered some interesting facts about his life and a wonderful catalog of Shakespeare books for you to browse.  More at www.faganbooks.com
***********

Volume 2 – Make History for your Valentine!

Make History for your Valentine! View our catalogue of great gifts for that special someone (yourself included) in your life! There are some sweetheart deals on gifts for him or her. Starting at only $25! Be original and give a book to your Sweetheart! Our books are prettier than flowers, last longer, and unlike a box of candy, won't sabotage anyone's New Year's resolution to diet.
We have great gift ideas for Him and for Her!
********
Volume 3 – New Arrivals - You're the First to Know!!

Save the Date!!! February 15, 2002
We are pleased to announce the arrival of a new collection filled with rare illustrated books! Details at www.FaganBooks.com
*********
Volume 4 – Poetry Today, Meet Your Poet Laureate

Poetry has been a human passion as long as man has had language. The ability to capture emotions and put them into words is an art. Billy Collins, America's poet laureate is taking a new approach to rekindling interest in poetry.  Read more at www.faganbooks.com
**********
Volume 5 – Happenings Around Here

Sean Fagan, Rare Books has been in the news again. Learn why at www.faganbooks.com

Volume 6 – Quote of the Month!
“My early readiness in learning to read
must have been very early, as I do not remember when I could not read.” – Benjamin Franklin

*********

Sean and Michele Fagan
Sean Fagan, Old and Rare Books
6883 Routes 5&20 East Bloomfield, NY 14469
(585) 657-7096
www.Faganbooks.com

We are a small business and helping you is important to us.

If you do not want to receive friendly emails about interesting books
from nice people, just send us a message with "remove" in the the
subject line and you will receive no future messages or invitations from us.