No subject

Mon Sep 28 13:31:41 CDT 2009

How can we ever thank you?=20

So, in your office every morning=20
in your secret prayer meeting
while an American woman is sexually assaulted every 6 seconds=20
while anthrax floats around the post office=20
and settles in the chest of senior citizens,=20
you've got another chest on your mind.=20
While American sons arrive home in body bags=20
and heat seeking missiles=20
fly around a foreign country=20
looking for any warm body=20
you think of another body.=20
And you pray for the biggest bra in the world John=20
because you see that breast on the spirit of justice=20
in the spirit of your=20
own inhibited sexuality.=20
And when we women see=20
our grandmothers, our mothers, our daughters, our granddaughters,=20
our sisters, ourselves,=20
when we women see that=20
statue the spirit of justice=20
we see the spirit of strength=20
the spirit of survival.=20
While every day=20
we view innocent bodies dragged out of rubble=20
and women and children laid out=20
like thin limp dolls=20
and baptized into death as collateral damage=20
and the hollow eyed Afghani mother's milk has dried=20
up underneath her burka=20
in famine in shame=20
and her children are dead at her breast.=20

While you look at that breast John=20
that jug on the spirit of justice=20
and deal with your thoughts of lust=20
and sex and nakedness=20
we see it as a testimony motherhood=20
And you see it as a tit.=20

It's not the money it cost.=20
It's the message you send.=20
We've got the right to live in freedom.=20
We got the right to cheat Americans out=20
of millions of dollars and then=20
just not want to tell congress about it.=20
We've got the right=20
to drop bombs night and day=20
on a small country that has no army,=20
no navy, no military at all,=20
because we've got the right to bear arms=20
but we just better not even think=20
about not the right to bare breasts.=20
So now John you can be photographed=20
while you stand there and talk about=20
guns and bombs and poisons=20
without the breast appearing over your right shoulder=20
without that bodacious bosom bothering you=20
and we just wanted to tell you=20
in the spirit of justice=20
in the spirit of truth=20
John=20
there is still one very big boob left standing there in that picture.