[OccupyCU] Township Meeting times confimed

Michael Weissman mbwmbwmbw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:48:03 UTC 2012

*Come to Annual Town Meetings, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 *

*Cunningham (Urbana): 6:00 pm, 108 East Water St.,  Urbana*

*Champaign: 7:00 pm, 102 N. Neil St., Champaign*

These are very important because it's a chance to get two items on the
November ballots, both central to our message of reducing the stranglehold
of $ on politics.
1. Gives voters a chance to vote support for the amendments to undo
Citizens United and other decisions
2. asks the city councils to pass laws allowing leafletting in malls and
parking lots, a chance for political groups such as Occupy to reach people
outside the usual little circle

Please come.

Meanwhile, I'll have a batch of leaflets available at the GA and tomorrow's
events with meeting announcements added
--
Michael Weissman