[OccupyCU] May 11th- CUCPJ Public Forum on $20 million County Jail

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:16:55 UTC 2012

Oh man.  A general strike, that *would* be something.

Karen and I heard from Belden Fields today, *yet another* thing
happening this evening -- Friday, April 13th -- that's relevant to our
stop-the-county-jail efforts.

*6pm tonight 4/13*, Urbana City Council chambers: a group from
Bloomington IL, who led a successful effort to stop a jail expansion
there, will be here to talk about how things went.  It's awfully
tempting to do that... I may not be at tonight's GA either for that reason.