[OccupyCU] Saturday protest

Melanie Sivley melaniesivley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:36:57 UTC 2012

Since we got rained out last weekend, we are trying to decide where
Saturday's protest should be. I think the bondyard arts festival gives us a
great opportunity to connect with people.  Here is a link to the events on
Saturday:  http://www.40north.org/events/2012_Boneyard_Downtown_Urbana.htmlIt
looks like a lot is going on at Lincoln Square Mall, the only problem
with that location is that we were there just a few weeks ago. Any
thoughts/suggestions from people who are planning on attending?

Also, there was a great suggestion to plan a back-up in case we get rained
out, like we did last week. Any suggestions on location for that?  Last
week a few of us ended up at Lincoln Square Mall. We'll only skip the
protest if it's raining really hard. After all, we survived the cold, snow
and freezing rain. A light rain won't slow us down, but a downpour sure
will! :)

Melanie