[OccupyCU] Please Respond | Occupy at Midwest Zine Fest Tomorrow

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 21:22:24 UTC 2012

Greetings Occupiers,

I should have done this a long time ago, but I completely forgot until now.
We discussed way back when at a GA that we have a table at tomorrow's
Midwest Zine Fest at he Independent Media Center. Sandra mentioned that
she'd be willing to staff the table most of the day (11am-6pm--anytime in
there is fine. They don't require ANYONE to table that long, so it's just
available somewhere in there.)

Info about the event: http://www.facebook.com/events/335167909850531/

*Who is able to come to the Independent Media Center tomorrow from 11am-6pm
(or somewhere in there) to sit at the Occupy table? *I've got our zines
ready, but I won't be there beyond the first two hours in the morning and I
have my own table to attend to--before I'm leaving for Ohio, where I've got
to be this weekend. It would be good to have our posters there, too, as
well as some information, flyers, etc. I can get all of this together
tonight. We just need someone to sit there and talk to people!

ALSO, if anyone has stuff they'd like on the table, etc, that would be
amazing. Alternatively, we could make a zine tonight by replying to this
e-mail and finishing this sentence:
*
*
*"I occupy because..."*