[OccupyCU] Whoops, raw notes Palast article

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 00:54:57 UTC 2012

Previous email got away from me whilst I was trying to save it as a draft. Was my notes/keywords. I planned on cutting, pasting into a blogish email.

I was looking for an article from Palast or other corporate crime journalist that gives chapter and verse on Shaw Group, which owns the environmental concern that Coulter of Peoria Disposal hired for their environmental report on how they were going to handle PCB'S
safely for centuries. Coulter said his plastic would last for 500 years.

I ll work on this when I feeling more dexterous.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!