[OccupyCU] [PRN event next weekend, !!] No call for Street presence today?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 22:45:36 UTC 2012

Sorry - missed this until too late.  We waffled last week and during
Wednesday's Occupy Social, and never settled on a place nor a topic.  So
I don't think anyone tried to demo this Saturday.

Re next week - is Windsor and Fox a pretty busy corner?  Wondering about
that vs. Windsor and Neil.   I dunno if anyone stops at either place,
but driving by isn't bad if our signs are big.