[OccupyCU] are we meeting on Mon. 8-27 at CPL?

s.hansen at comcast.net s.hansen at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 14:40:02 UTC 2012

Hey Chris, hey All...

I am glad someone was paying attention at the social, I wasn't... Anyway, there is a meeting at 7:00PM at Wesley on campus about the Coal Mine issue developing in eastern Champ. Co. and Vermilion Co.  As of today I have not been able to make any of these meetings (have been just a little too busy) so I feel I really should go to this meeting just to see what is going on. Get on their e-mail list, whatever... I think a some point we talked about rescheduling the GA meeting, but never followed through with actually doing so.  Maybe we should reschedule the meeting?  How bout next Monday evening at 6:30pm instead?

Sandra