[OccupyCU] are we meeting Sat on a corner?

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 21:53:36 UTC 2012

I am glad there so many activities going on. I'm hoping someone is recording the CTU event but after the revelations about aquifer issue, I want to buttonhole some pols.

BTW. As a driver I think Windsor is well traveled tho it's true that only Fox cars would stop.  As there's no leafleting I don't see that as a drawback,
In any event it was the proximateness that suggested the location.

Perhaps a campus presence prior to the CTU event might be something to consider. . . .
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!