[OccupyCU] "Come Home" this Sunday to our House & Home Collective Multimedia Exhibition

cyberjl at comcast.net cyberjl at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 21:41:42 UTC 2012

Quite a cast of characters... wish I could be there.

cheers,
jude lombardi

House & Home Collective Multimedia Exhibition
Sunday, Dec. 9th, 2012

5:00pm until 9:00pm

708 S Webber Urbana

House:: Physical and Locative
Home:: Proximal and Distant

A showcasing of artistic work by those who have made home of our house.

(including but not limited to)

Atef Ayadi
Aaron Amram
Michael Brun
Julie Williams
ZeKeith
Rachel Lauren Storm
Lorien Carsey
Meadow Jones
Zoey Allen
Pilar Eguez Guevara
Jesus Milian
Lisa Austin
ElizaBeth Simpson
Sarah Jones
Elaine Schmid
Stefan Brun

Donations will be accepted. No entry fee.