[OccupyCU] Caroling - soon? - and, Tue 5:30-6:30, "Join us to stand up to holiday consumerism" at North ProspectWalmart

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:50:45 UTC 2012

On 12/12/12 5:09 PM, ya'aQov wrote:
> /Good news, and my questions: /
>
>   * /how are these carol songs RELATED to ocCUpy and peace&social
>     justice??/

Not all of them would be - we'd probably sing some conventional
Christmas carols.  But I'm expecting we will throw in some that were.
(Union Maid?  Last Night I Heard the Strangest Dream?  New songs that
were composed for Occupy?  I'm hoping people will suggest some.)

>   * /what will the songs be?
>     /

We'll have to pick some.... Hoping first to pick out people who'd be
tempted to take part.

>   * /any texts for engaging those we'll knock on their doors? /
>   * /are we going to rehearse these?/

Oh, that would be a good thing to do.  This is all pretty half baked so
far but I hope we can make it at least 3/4 baked by the time we go out
to sing...