[OccupyCU] Sat 12/22, Speedy Recovery!6:30pm practice, 7-9pm caroling caroling caroling...

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 16:24:10 UTC 2012

ya'aQov, I hope you feel better soon. EmergenC, some tea, some
grapefruit juice, some rest.

Yay, Germaine (sorry about dinner plans)

As to where we should go caroling. We could go to Bristol Place, but
when I mentioned it to Brian Donliner, he laughed and shook his head.
I don't know why..

There is a neighborhood just west of Crystal Lake Park that might be
a) closer to the IMC, and b) pretty poor.

There is a neighborhood just east of Crystal Lake Park that is close,
but more white. I know of at least one foreclosure notice sent to that
neighborhood. That neighborhood would be more Republican.

-karen evans levy

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Germaine Light <lightport at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Here's hoping you will recover soon!
> Our dinner plans for tonight are postponed, so I will be caroling tonight!
> Dada, shall I pick you up?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Germaine
>
> On Dec 22, 2012, at 8:21 AM, "ya'aQov" <yaaqovz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Caroling Friends, woke up with a sore throat, strong cough, alas, no
> caroling for me tonight.

-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain