[OccupyCU] hiya! OccupyCU mailing list, and some upcoming events

Matt E matte.occupycu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:50:29 CST 2012

I can't make the GA tonight, but I think I'll swing by the One Winter Night
thing going on downtown at Neil and Main and see what's going on. Perhaps
interested GA attendees might stop by after the GA and check it out. It
looks like the thing goes all night, and if the right people show up, we
could add a little Occupy spice to it.

Here's the info: http://www.cuathome.us/one-winter-night
Matt