[OccupyCU] Outreach Committee meeting tonight 7:30p, in SDaS Room

Ricky Baldwin rbaldwin at seiu73.org
Mon Feb 6 10:00:25 CST 2012

Sorry I won't make it tonight!  (kids have a concert)

This looks like a great agenda.  I'll be glad to help & help turn folks out to the next events, whenever they are, see if I can find some SEIU members to help with canvassing, etc.  And just a heads up: I think there may be a rally coming up on campus for the campus workers, maybe even next week - Campus Labor Coalition meeting is tomorrow & then I'll know more.

Let's turn up the heat!
Ricky