[OccupyCU] ocCUpyCU GA meeting, come Friday Feb. 10, 6-9p

Julianne Panagacos julianne.panagacos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:20:30 CST 2012

Hi All,

I wanted to write to all of you and say thank you so much for having
participated in the Truck Stop. It was great to have so many of you come
and participate and I hope that it served as an input to y(our) work.

I am not able to come to the GA for the next couple weeks, because I am
teaching and traveling, though I remain committed to OcCUpy, and
specifically will be putting effort towards anti-eviction work in the
coming months.

Thanks for all the work that all of you are doing, I am excited to be part
of group of people doing such inspiring work.

cheers,

Julianne