[OccupyCU] Evening Protest Art-Making?

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 01:42:34 CST 2012

Hey Occupy CU folks--

Is anyone interested in an art-making night where we could create artwork,
protest signs, zines, printmaking, silk screens, etc. related to OWS
organizing? It would be a great opportunity to create some beautiful,
striking work that can be shared. (Signs for protest, zines for
distributing around CU, etc.) I'd be willing to organize such a thing with
the help of interested folks if there was interest. We discussed at last
week's GA the importance of creative direct action, too. An event like this
is also an opportunity to discuss ideas for creative direct action.

RS