[OccupyCU] Evening Protest Art-Making?

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:15:21 CST 2012

Hey everyone--

I spoke with Alex, who works as the IMC Venue Coordinator and if we can get
SDAS approval to have this in the Family Room, we could also (and have an
unoffical IMC blessing) to spread out in the hallways downstairs--this way
we could have some popcorn, snacks, and coffee in the Family room, I'm
talking to Chris Hampson about opening his studio up on that night--he
could play music, etc. If this works for everyone I'll set a date.

The main things we'll need are:

   - To find a date and time that doesn't conflict with any major Occupy
   meeting or organizing
   - Bringing/donating materials: art supplies, paint, paper, typewriters
   for use (I have one!), fabric, etc.
   - Bringing/donating food: coffee, tea (I can bring tea), and food

I'm thinking an evening 7pm-10pm or something on a weekend? Perhaps Friday
or Saturday the 24th or 25th?

Please weigh in!
Rachel

P.S. Those of you who said you were interested in organizing for this
(Ya'aqov, Mark, and Theresa), please let me know if you can help with any
of the aforementioned! Or if you have any ideas of organizations we can ask
for donations. Once we set a date, I'll get on food donations.