[OccupyCU] Protest Art-Making Evening?

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:46:48 CST 2012

*Not sure what went down at today's Outreach, but the event for creative
signs, zines, skits for ocCUpyCU rocks. Perhaps we can do somethin' before
24-25, especially since you created a wonderful momentum, and now it's time
to put our imaginations where our mouths are.*
*
*
*Rachel, -- Patch Adams offered in November a $500 stipend to someone
who'll go to OWS in NYC. I asked Susan a week ago, whether he would perhaps
sponsor a competition (skits, songs, something artistic) with a $500-1000
first prize, to percolate imaginations and outputs. She said she's
thinking. But she ain't his rep.*
*
*