[OccupyCU] Stepping it up (MoveToAmend.org Petitioning)

Colan Holmes colanholmes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:44:51 CST 2012

All,

If anyone is tabling on campus, please contact me for petitions.

This Saturday, at noon, I will be door-knocking and anyone interested
should contact me about going to petition via door-knocking (we can go
together if you'd like training). I will be attending the Jobs With
Justice meeting 10-12(?) Saturday, but am free to petition noon to
five.

If anyone is attending a left-y meeting, please contact me for petitions (lol).

Finally, I will be meeting with both the Cunningham (Urbana) and City
of Champaign (Champaign) township clerks tomorrow and Thursday to get
what I need to submit a referendum in the spirit of overturning
Citizens United and declaring corporations do not have the same rights
as people.

This tool is only as powerful as the hands operating it (step up!).

Solidarity,
Chandler