[OccupyCU] carol aamons will attend outreach/direct action tonight

s.hansen at comcast.net s.hansen at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 10:33:21 CST 2012

Hello All,
I was at County Board Meeting last night for most of public comment part.  There were several very credible speakers there in support of being against jail expansion.  Unfortunately I did not get every-ones name, but others did.  We have a lot of articulate inspiring folks on out side, and they spoke out.  However, when Susan got up to speak, with a very well prepared, respectful statement, I must say she knocked it out of the park.  Made the hairs on back of my neck stand up, and left half of the board members with their mouths gaping.  She identified herself as OCU in comments, and gave them fair warning.  Must see TV for sure.  We will need to watch scheduled programing on local channels to put it out on net so others can watch.  It is on tape, and will be broadcast probably with in a week or so.  I will keep watch, so we can put it out for everyone who wasn't able to come can watch.

You go Girl!  Whoo Whoo!

Sandra