[OccupyCU] Tonight: anti-eviction/anti-foreclosure meet at the Urbana Free Library

Michael Weissman mbwmbwmbw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:35:36 CST 2012

Sarah- I wonder if the 11 evictions of Congolese by Royce and Brinkmayer
apparently in retaliation for FlexNGate organizing might make a good focus.
I assume you've followed the communications from Ricky and Karen on that.
It's a little different from the bank focus but it's very current, urgent,
and local.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Sarah Lazare <sarah.lazare at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Occupy CU!
>
> Tonight there will be an anti-eviction/anti-foreclosures meeting at 7:30
> at the Urbana Free Library, downstairs in the conference room. All are
> welcome.
>
> Best,
> Sarah

Michael Weissman