[OccupyCU] Public i Occupy Column Ongoing

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:05:20 CST 2012

The Public i would love to run a Occupy column. Think about a name for the
column. If there is more than one article per month that's okay too. Would
like some coverage of the St. Louis conference perhaps.

Keep in mind the Pi editorial board also works with authors to edit
articles and ultimately if we believe an article is not up to par we
reserve the right not to print it.

Would like 800-1200 words by Feb. 29.

Peace, BD

ps could folks also sign me up on the occupycu list

--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.
briandolinar at gmail.com