[OccupyCU] Protest at the Champaign Police Department today

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 10:55:04 CST 2012

*Matt, the minutes thoroughly include:*
*
~ Chris announced the location of this week’s Occupy a Street Corner
general
protest.  We will be at First Street and University Avenue on 2/18, from 2
to 4 pm.

Not a GA meeting goes by without Chris announcing the Sat. location and
time for the Sat. protest.

See'ya, Ya'aqov

*
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Matt E <matte.occupycu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all, I noticed from looking at the meeting minutes from last night
> that there was discussion of some things going on pertaining to jails and
> the police. So I thought I would remind everyone that the protest today is
> taking place at the Champaign Police Department at the corner of First and
> University from 2 to 4. It is a great opportunity to reach out beyond the
> group to the wider public. I hope everyone can make it. It will be a great
> day for it.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/events/325879640780707/
> Matt

*2012* =>* **YEAR OF THE **OWSOME*