[OccupyCU] Minutes from 2/13 Outreach meeting - County Jail, Move-to-amend petitioning, FlexNGate, etc.

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 03:44:44 CST 2012

Hi All--

I made this FB event page based on these notes.
http://www.facebook.com/events/169305183185242/?context=create

Please give feedback/ideas. I'm not a great numbers person, but I'm willing
to work on generating noise around the jail from an occupy tactic. Is
someone contacting the Immigration Forum already about taking on the ICE
part of it? If not, I can.

Rachel