[OccupyCU] township petitions, time-sensitive

Michael Weissman mbwmbwmbw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:13:17 CST 2012

Here are the petitions for the referendum to get local laws allowing
leafleting, petitionong etc. in malls and parking lots. This would make an
enormous difference for all sorts of local grassroots activism.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9dsawny1m4LYzUwNmNjMzktYzg2Ni00NjhkLTk4ODEtODQ4ZDc5MDhlOTRi

Please sign at least one (the right one for your township), maybe get a
couple friends to sign, and get them back to me at home or at next Mon.
Outreach meeting. Treat Mon. as the deadline.

There's also a Flex-N-Gate leaflet in the works, but the local workers need
to go over it before we start circulating it.
--
Michael Weissman