[OccupyCU] township petitions, time-sensitive

Ian K iankdavis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:09:07 CST 2012

You guys are doing great work.

I would pass this along to the Graduate Employees Organization at the
university with your permission (and if you have not already networked with
the org). The GEO often has elaborate endorsement mechanisms, so I don't
know if it will generate many signatures quickly, but it might be worth a
try.

Ian
IKD