[OccupyCU] Occupy a Street Corner, No. 20, Florida & Philo Edition

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:08:16 CST 2012

 *...The Occupy CU troops will be scouting out and occupying a new area on
this day. Your should join us. Bring agitprop and drums to help radicalize
the townspeople. Folks who are making art the previous evening should bring
their art and put it on display for the public....*
*
*
*Matt, thank you. I (representing myself) find your language e bit
prescriptive. For example : 'should bring their art' I would formulate
'could bring their art'. I say this respectful to our self expressions. *
*
*
*ocCUpyCU has several instances where participants meet and plan our
actions, **Ya'aqov*