[OccupyCU] Agenda Item

Ricky Baldwin rbaldwin at seiu73.org
Fri Feb 24 18:25:45 CST 2012

I can't make it tonight, but just wanted to say this training should be helpful.  I am with SEIU, too, but as a community activist I have always been in favor of community activists receiving training to put in our bags of tricks.  The 1% of course have people who do their media work for them, but they get lots of expensive training for sure.  To counter that, our 'side' needs to share our knowledge of such things whenever we can.

Ricky