[OccupyCU] Time-sensitive Township petitions and new leaflets

Michael Weissman mbwmbwmbw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:48:59 CST 2012

1. Township petitions: We need another dozen signatures of Champaign
registered voters in the next couple days, preferably by Mon. pm. Be sure
people sign the *right one for where they're registered*. These can be
returned to me at my home, or my mailbox in Loomis lab, or at the Outreach
meeting. The point of these is to try to open up a lot more areas for free
speech (malls, big-box parking lots,..) which should be  a big help to all
activist groups. A typo is fixed in this version.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9dsawny1m4LZUE3aEtfNGpUaFdEbFZ3RjhaMzlsdw

2. We have revised versions of the main current leaflets:

Flex-N-Gate:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9dsawny1m4Lelp2cjVhYm9UYTZwdUVIS3NtX1d3UQ
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9dsawny1m4LYmR2ZHFiQzlTczJMb20tZm5PRXljQQ

Move to Amend:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9dsawny1m4LbTdUeDVRakxRZ1dRMXdsSlp3Xzhzdw
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9dsawny1m4LVHctNjRMOFBSUXF4NGlYajc0MFBGUQ

The main revision is to include Ian's very nice calendar page (
http://occupycu.org/calendar) as the clean first link for new visitors.
The pdf versions work. The mswd versions miss some parts, but are included
if anybody wants to use them.

As soon as this petition stuff is done, we'll have Colan's nice new "Intro
to OccupyCU" leaflet ready for viewing.

--
Michael Weissman