[OccupyCU] Fwd: FW: Video for David Gill

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:59:04 CST 2012

I received this request. (?)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Storm, Rachel Lauren <rstorm2 at illinois.edu>
Date: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Subject: FW: Video for David Gill
To: "rachelstrm at gmail.com" <rachelstrm at gmail.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnny Robinson [mailto:johnny at johnnyrobinson.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:28 AM
To: Rachel Storm
Subject: Video for David Gill

Rachel,
I saw you name in the Daily Illini in connection with the Occupy event at
IMC.
I am doing volunteer video work for David Gill. He does not take any
corporate money for his campaign so he really needs help. I am a full time
filmmaker and have been able to shoot on weekends and evenings but I really
need help.
If you are anyone you know would like to help support Gill by helping with
this video please contact me.
We especially need videographers who can shoot during business hours and
someone who can do. editing

Johnny Robinson
Cell - 217-714-2748
johnny at johnnyrobinson.com