[OccupyCU] next demo maybe Philo and Windsor (Meijer); anyone know how to reach Eleanor?; next GA on 7/30, right?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:20:24 UTC 2012

At yesterday's Occupy demo - State and University was a nice place! - we
talked about a next location -- maybe around the Urbana Meijer, like
Philo and Windsor?  Sandra offered to look for a specific place with a
shady place to demonstrate at - that was the one drawback of State &
Windsor.

Next GA is on Monday, 7/30, right?  Paul Mueth was asking.

Does anyone know how to reach Eleanor?  I've still (since July 4th) got
her very nice mug/thermos, and want to get it back to her. Email hasn't
worked so far.