[OccupyCU] next demo maybe Philo and Windsor (Meijer); anyone know how to reach Eleanor?; next GA on 7/30, right?

Ian K iankdavis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:31:45 UTC 2012

Hey Stuart and all,

You can always check the events page (link below). I try to feed it all the
dates that are passed along to me. So, if there is confusion about dates .
. . I'm trying to feed it everything that is passed along to me, but it
looks like I missed the State and University rally (perhaps because I am
out of the country). If the website calendar is unused, I can stop
maintaining it.
IKD