[OccupyCU] Corner Action next Sat.

s.hansen at comcast.net s.hansen at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 13:45:59 UTC 2012

Hey All,

As it turns out I will not be able to attend corner action this coming Saturday.  It slipped my mind  that I had already committed to CCD Booth at County Fair this week and last day is Saturday.  I have been so busy with that that I haven't had much time yet to case out possible shady corners.  So far I have only been able to find two shady spots.  One is near corner of Springfield and Mattis.  It is on the Northwest corner by Chase Bank.  It is shady between the Springfield and Mattis corner and the next stoplight down from the corner were you turn into Country Fair Shopping Center.  That might be a possibility and it does have some shade but not exactly at the big corner, but just down street a bit.  It is also shady at University and Prospect, but looks like parking might be a ways away there.  I will keep looking and report back at GA meeting next Monday on 30th.  I plan on being at that meeting.
See Ya,

Sandra