[OccupyCU] Show how you feel about the Supreme Court's upcoming decision!

Theresa Scott msscott729 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 21:43:22 UTC 2012

Hello, Occupiers,

In anticipation of the Supreme Court's decision on Obama's health care law that will be handed down on Thursday, we thought we should make a statement to our community about how we feel about what they rule.

To that end, please join us for our weekly Saturday protest at the corner of University and Wright Streets, which is where Provena medical facility is.  Please bring a sign that relates to the health care situation in our country or one that addresses specifics about the ruling.

This is important!  Please join us from 2 to 4 on the 30th.  Thanks.