[OccupyCU] Affordable Care Act Celebration & Demo for Public Option - Saturday, June 30th

Colan Holmes colanholmes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 00:17:30 UTC 2012

Join us to celebrate the upholding of, and advocate for a public health
care option in, the Affordable Care Act.

Tomorrow, Saturday, we gather at the intersection of University and Wright
in Champaign from 2-4pm. Extremely shareable details on the Facebook event
here: http://ow.ly/bVw99

It's probably a good idea to wear sunscreen, and be sure to bring water. If
you would like to bring treats to share, you're welcome to do so.

Do share this.

- - -

We welcome ideas of where to go from this point in the development of our
nation's health care.

Details on the act's provisions: http://ow.ly/bVv45

What some are proposing as a next step: http://ow.ly/bVv8e

- - -