[OccupyCU] flyering on campus Thurs.

Michael Weissman mbwmbwmbw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:27:09 UTC 2012

A group of us will be leafleting on campus re Flex-N-Gate, in
preparation for the Sat. 1pm workers' speak-out.
We'll start at the Alma Mater (Green and Wright) about 10:45 am, to
catch the traffic for the 11 am classes. We anticipate people will be
at it at least through 1 pm, taking shifts. Could go longer if enough
show up. We have leaflets in English and Spanish. Ricky B. and I could
use some sort of anticipated count to get an idea of how many more to
print up.

--
Michael Weissman