[OccupyCU] new contact and question

Sean Seckler seanseckler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:36:58 UTC 2012

Hey OccupyCU people,

This morning we got a voicemail on our OccupyOutreach google number.

A man named Joe Stockett is interested in visiting Washington DC (with a
possible stop in Madison, WI) to talk to occupiers there and do some
filming. He is curious if anyone from OccupyCU is interested in making the
trip with him.

He has a van (with "Occupy DC" already painted on the side), and he doesn't
need financial help if you want to go, but I'm sure gas money would be
appreciated.

He would like to go fairly soon, although he could probably have his arm
twisted to wait until the Earth Day weekend (Apr 20-22).

He told me I could give you his phone number and email:
 *217 819 9601*
 joestockett at gmail.com

He said he would be attending the GA tonight at the library, so hopefully
you can meet him there if you are at all interested.

Sean