[OccupyCU] Targeting the 1%

Ricky Baldwin rbaldwin at seiu73.org
Sun Mar 11 20:30:44 UTC 2012

I'm sure everyone knows about Tuesday's protest at the FlexNGate headquarters. Khan is one of the best examples of the greedy one percent in the state. He doesnt even pay his taxes, at least not all his taxes, including over $80million he was legally obligated to pay. Not to mention what he should have had to pay.

But you may not know there's another protest targeting the greedy one percent:

Wednesday March 14
5pm
Kraft plant in Champaign

Hope some of you folks can make it!