[OccupyCU] ocCupy General Assembly "Minutes," 3/23/12

Chris Goodrow c_goodrow at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 21:17:49 UTC 2012

I realize attendance has dropped for the GA meetings quite a bit lately, but I would like to see them continue.  I know that we have various committees and groups doing things separately, but the GA is a good venue for bringing together all that is being done by these committee as well as a place for new people to become introduced to ocCUpy.  I would suggest that we continue having these meetings with the hope that interest does increase on them.  Just my two cents.

Chris Goodrow

(217) 898-5039