[OccupyCU] Jail Construction Door-to-Door Survey

brook c emailbrook at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:00:09 UTC 2012

CUCPJ and allies are creating and conducting community surveys about the
Jail Construction and Quarter Cent Sales-Tax issue.
*This Saturday, March 31st, there will be small, targeted run of this
survey as a first phase.
It will begin with an orientation at noon at the IMC.*
We will go door-to-door in pairs, targeting a few different neighborhoods
in Districts 7 and 5.* Volunteers will disperse to conduct the survey
between 1-3pm, and some folks will return to the IMC for the 4pm CUCPJ
meeting. We decided to postpone the online version of the survey until a
later date after we have feedback from what we do on the 31st.

This is an invitation for participation to  the ocCUpy group, especially
those of you who have expressed interest in responding to CUCPJ's request
for ocCUpy to work on the related tax issues.

This is the pilot phase of this survey. In the near future there will be a
much larger door-to-door survey campaign. So, if you are interested, but
unable to come this Saturday, there will be other opportunities to
participate in conducting these surveys very soon.

In solidarity,
Brook