[OccupyCU] Fwd: ocCUpyCU protesting NATO in Chicago 5-20

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:48:02 UTC 2012

*Has anybody seen a NG follow up to my Thu. brief interview with Pat Wade?
here's the eMail I sent him after our meeting:*
*
*
*
*
*Pat, thanks again for taking your time to represent our movement's
protesting NATO's summit in Chicago.*
*
*
*Clarification at the end of our discussion helped, to flash out that
individuals participating in ocCUpyCU will join  protesters in Chicago
given their alliance with principles of the OWS movement. *
*
*
*Yet, as a movement, ocCUpyCU allows for personal differences of opinion
and standpoint, as long as the struggle against taxation and government
support for the corporate 1% on behalf of lack of healthcare, jobs,
environmental, and education support for the 99%.
*
*
*
*Looking forward to your representation of our participation,*
*-- *

      *ya'aqov** ziso** **| yaaqovz at gmail.com **| **856 217 3456*

--

      *ya'aqov** ziso** **| yaaqovz at gmail.com **| **856 217 3456*

*         ya'aqov ziso** **| yaaqovz at gmail.com | 856 217 3456*

*                  ya'aqov ziso** **| yaaqovz at gmail.com | 856 217 3456*

*                           ya'aqov ziso** **| yaaqovz at gmail.com** **| 856
217 3456***

*                                    ya'aqov ziso** **|
yaaqovz at gmail.com **| 856
217 3456*